Monday, March 20, 2006

Its Monday Morning, and There is No Halo, and No Four Post Bed!!

So Monday morning has arrived, and I am back in the dungeons/cubicle farm. Actually, my group has been moved to a new part of the prison, so my personal daily "Prison Break" is going to have to be reorganized. Damn, now I know how Micheal and crew felt when the Mexican maintence worker has able to install a new titanium pipe fitting into the key point in the escape route.

So some interesting points about my new cube. Its got those really low walls that I hate because they give you no privacy, but only exist to remind of that very fact. Its like, if you're going to spy on me, at least have the decency to admit it, giving me a half wall is like spitting on me, and telling me its a fancy skin moisturizer. Um, not that I use skin moisturizer.

So the NCAA tournament kicked some serious ass this weekend! It was probably one of the best tourneys I've ever watched, and definitely missing work for it was worth it! Seriously, though Northerwestern State's best player could easily be mistaken for a rapper from the dirty South, did anyone else get blinded by that grill? Hmmm, I think probahation is definitely on the horizon for one NCAA program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home