Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Looking for New Housing

So I'm thinking about looking for new housing. Now living with the parents have been quite the financial boon (for saving, anyway), but I am feeling the need to move out again. Surprisingly, the 'rents have been pretty cool about the whole moving home situation, and are not the reason I need to book it out of my house. The moving home scenario was suppose to be temporary as I quit my last job because I hated it.

Well the time has come to be moving on, I think. I am looking for the perfect place to move into, but there are some limitations. I can't afford a super expensive place, but I don't want to live in a rat hole either. If it is a condo building, I have to have a second floor (loft style). Toronto's condo prices are killer right now, but they should be coming down soon. Considering my living preferences the place has to be in the West/South part of the GTA (South Etobicoke, South Mississauga, or QEW Oakville), and close to the QEW. There are a lot of new buildings going up in the area, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going to work out!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Bee Absentee said...

Warren, funny you should mention it. I am actually going to their sales center on my way downtown tonight. I have to fit my run at the gym in, so me thinks I'll be leaving work a little early today. Do you want me to get you an extra set of floorplans?

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home