Monday, April 03, 2006

More Details about My Place

So, I have more details to share about my new loft. Turns out that it is about a 5 minute drive from my building to the lake, which should be nice since I'll be able to do my running along the lake now. Its about 1010 sq ft, and that's divided up between the 1st and 2nd floors about 60%-40% respectively. The second floor sits on top of the front entrance, so the dining room and living room area is open all the way to the top, which means that I have 16 ft of windows for my main living space!!! Upstairs there is an enclosed master bedroom, and a second bedroom that is open to below. Its a really nice room, and I think I'll be turning it into a sitting area, so I can put up some bookshelves to take advantage of the open concept. All the appliances are stainless steel which is awesome, but I think I might redo the kitchen a little bit before I move in cause I want one of those monster vents, so my house won't ever smell like food. Man, I can't believe that its still going to be 2 years before I can move into it, but I'm still very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home