Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Po Po Suck

Well here in Toronto, there was a gang killing on the weekend that saw 8 bikers get executed in an "internal cleansing". Why am I pointing out such a morbid piece of news? The answer to that question lies with what happened yesterday at the Mississauga Courthouse.

I had to take my lunch hour to go into the court house to book a date to fight a traffic ticket that I got because I pulled into the Carpool Lane on the 403 (the reasons why I did pull in will not be discussed, since Big Brother may be monitoring my blogging, and I need to protect my defense...yes, I am super parnoid of the government or any institution in general that wants to track me). While I was there I bumped into Steve Kao, who is an acquaintance of mine, and he was there to challenge a speeding ticket. Now, on the radio I am told that the OPP is streached to the limit, and gang killings like the one noted above may happen because they just don't have the manpower to deal with all of these problems. BUT the OPP does seem to have more than enough time to harrass motorists who are either going to work or coming home from work, and generally are very productive citizens. In the summer they also plan on conducting traffic blitzes to ticket as many people as possible on May 24, Canada Day Weekend, etc, and they are now trying to enforce more speed controls over the QEW. So let me get this straight, the OPP doesn't have enough manpower to stop one of the worst mass murders in Canadian history, but it has the officiers to spare to issue hundreds of traffic tickets to people who are trying to go on vacation or harmless commuters! Hmmmmm, and the police wonder why people hate them, and want to spit on them, fucking PIGS!!!!!

The police in the province need to step up and deal with real crime, sitting under highway underpasses, drinking coffee and eating donuts, while waiting to trap people for minor driving infractions is an utterly ridiculous way to use our limited capabilities. When are they going to start punishing the real criminals instead of regular citizens. Listening to the politicans defend the police is even more pitiful. Toronto Mayor David Miller has actually said that all other crimes except for violent ones (homicide, assualt, etc) have been lower this year compared to last year. Really? I'm sorry, I am so glad that more people are getting speeding and parking tickets instead of seeing gang members put away for shooting up Yonge Street on Boxing Day!!! The leaders of Ontario/Toronto need to get off their asses and focus on what's really ailing this province, busting drivers so they can increase their ticket revenues is utterly ridiculous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Bee Absentee said...

Unfortunately I don't associate with anyone who is a police officer, although when I think about it, having a friend in the "force" would probably be a good idea. Its like knowing someone in the Mafia, except you won't get randomly beaten (unless you're black). Like the saying goes, the biggest gang on the street are the cops!!

I am not condoning spying on the population. Murders happen, you can't prevent them from happening, but if the OPP hired a few less patrolmen, and a few more detectives instead, maybe just maybe, they'd be able to bring the people who are responsible to justice, and make the murders think twice before they shoot up a busy street. The criminals should at least be a little bit afraid, but that really doesn't seem like its the case now.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home